quarta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2020

Zezé Di Camargo & Luciano - Pra Não Pensar em Você (Live Video)

Letters:

When longing hurts and loneliness hurts
Not to think about you, nor look for your eyes
I will deceive the passion,
Lying to my heart, I already stopped loving you
Ah, Ah, Ah
I'll pretend I forgot
That I didn't cry or suffer
Watching you leave me

And if the memory insists
In looking for both of us
Will find your goodbye
Saying I'll be back later
It's impossible, I know,
Lying I never loved you
That was a dream and it's over
But I have to accept,
Take care of me and try
Find me in another love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

É o capitão do povo que vai vencer de novo.

É o capitão do povo que vai vencer de novo Igual a ele nunca existiu É a salvação do nosso Brasil No mito eu boto fé É ele quem defende a Na...